Supreme is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website www.supremenewyork.com, for everyone. Supreme aims to comply with all applicable standards, including the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 up to level AA. If you experience any problems in accessing any part of this website, please email us at email@example.com, and we will work with you to provide what you need.
Store Registration SMS Terms
- The in-store registration is an online registration where you can sign up for the opportunity to attend an in-store release at one of the Supreme stores.
- Your mobile number will be used to notify you if you have been chosen to attend an in-store release.
- You can withdraw from registration at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us and will no longer be eligible to be chosen to attend an in-store release. If you want to join again, just respond "UNSTOP" to renew your registration and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.